Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4601 - 4620 of 4978
Photo of Felix
No brainstorm mode available
Hi! I am missing the brainstorming mode. It should be in the home tab under "Tools", but here I only have "Marker Index" and "Share". ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Mindjet
data loss
"Improve reliability to resolve data loss issue (from time to time, data get lost after save)" (from leon xu)
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Chris Turney
Automatic Resource Monitoring
I would like to be able to explore options and have a table for resources (including equipment) that updates dependent on which option is...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of contactusC
Global task view
If you could provide a global view of all of the tasks assigned to team members we would use this for our primary project management tool...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of michael.mycoachM
Save mindmaps in epub
I want to create an e-book, using the format, .ePub I was hoping to find a function export to ePub in MindManager. Does anyone know w...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Tim CoxTC
Attaching Documents Made Easier
I would really like to have an easier way to attach documents to my maps. Currently when I want to attach a doc to a map I have to dig d...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea