Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 4621 - 4640 of 4691
Photo of Mindjet
Tabs within 1 File
"If I link some tasks within different maps, then move a file, the links become invalid. I have to re-link them, but on big maps, it take...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Dynamic filters
"It would be great if filters could be optionally applied on-the-fly while editing the map. E.g. if I choose to hide completed tasks, any...
  • 4 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Task management
Could we have a featue to show that a task will take place at some point during (for example) a 4-week period but will actually only take...
  • 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Reource load
Can the resource 'load' be changed to hours instead of percentage? (from Greg Lynch (Mindjet))
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Editing Topic Notes with Word
I want to edit Topic Notes with Word using the styles in the word template selected for the Word export. I want a WYSIWG Topic Notes edit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Mindjet
Turn Autoformatting On
"If you copy and past something into mindmanager, have the ability to enable autoformatting so it does not keep original font/size." (fr...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea